Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Package

Dear Jacob-
Your chunky thighs have four rolls. Four! Your pudgy leg ends with a dainty little ankle and the cutest foot I've ever seen! Your toes are long. You have a big, round belly with a big, round button. Your arms are long and your hands are large (for a baby your age). You clench them in fists most of the time. You even have rolls on your back and neck. You have a small cleft in your teeny chin. Or one of your chins, I should say, as you have three. Your perfect ears stick out slightly. They have soft, fuzzy hairs lining their edges. Your sweet lips are pink and juicy. Your huge open-mouthed grin is contagious. You have a little round mommy nose. Your cheeks are smooth and soft and rosy. Your beautiful, blue eyes absolutely sparkle! You have long blond lashes and perfectly arched brows. Your fuzzy hair is so light you almost can't tell it is there in some spots. You are an amazingly adorable little package!

Love, Mommy

4 comments:

Steph said...

He is the perfect package! I loved seeing him today and his smile is sooooo cute!

sweetmama.heather said...

I think you're an amazing mom. I haven't met Jacob yet, but I feel I know him thanks to your posts about him.

Grammy Cindy said...

He is she adorable!! I love his laugh. He's perfect!

Joshua & Britt Marden said...

Hey Amanda!! I love your idea for this blog! I want to do one for Parker its so sweet!